Thursday, April 30, 2020

49 days of Covid-19

Hey there, well, I am still here, hunkered down, waiting for better news.
Started the day with my bay leaf tea, watching the birds, while Barley snoozed in a bit of sunshine.

Everyday there are more positive cases in Wisconsin and more deaths.
There is starting to be more evidence of testing available to more than just the critically ill.
Some businesses are opening with accommodation for distance and safety.  Most of the State Parks and Trails are opening again.  Lots of confusion about what is open.  Many folks still not wearing masks.  Time will tell how it all turns out, but I'm still working off of Plan A.  Stay home with the exception of essential travel.

Today I was delighted to receive a handwritten postcard in the mail.
Now that I am a little more involved with my local Democrats, I appreciate even more the work of volunteers across the country working to make our country a better place.


 Today I noticed this on the calendar in my bathroom.
What do you think?  Probably pretty true, especially during Covid-19 Safer At Home.

I started to think about sewing the graduation gifts today, didn't get to far.  
Deciding on the fabric, leads to organizing fabric into tubs.  
Finding the necessary patterns and hardware leads to more organizing, 
and then I ran across a little stack of squares that were just shouting at me to make tiny quilts.  
So, I made tiny Corona Quilts today.
The graduation gifts will be on tomorrow's agenda.

7 weeks down, 4 more to go.
Be Safe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails