Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 41 - Earth Day 2020

This week's message from Security Health as part of the 5 week series was about physical health.  It stressed being grateful for what you can do and not worry so much about what you used to be able to do.  They ended with this "love and take care of your body, it is your only place to live".

My Orkin technician showed up today, it is the first time anyone has knocked on the door in 41 or more days.  He rebaited the mouse stations.  He was willing to spray outside for wasps, bees, spiders, and other bugs, but I just could not say yes to that on Earth Day.
Save the Earth;
it is the only planet with beer;
that we know of.


Played bridge on Zoom with the Out-West girls.  It was fun.  
It takes a big chunk out the day.  
Kind of gives me an excuse not to sew much on bridge days, 
and then more motivation to hit it on non bridge days.

Today I replaced the 3 smoke alarms that I took out to the garage late Monday night.  I was able to order them from Farm & Fleet on line and then pick them up at the drive through.  Very handy.  They installed easily, came with a pigtail adapter since the electrical connections have changed in the last 15 years.  I have one more on hand but need 2 more.  F & F only had the 4, so I'll have to order another.  Even though the smoke detectors are the hardwired kind, 
they still have a life cycle, or so I'm told.

That's all the news fit to print, 
hope you are doing well.

Be Safe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails