Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 31 Covid-19 News

No news, snowing, that's the only thing that is new.
Happy Easter.
I dressed up to play card on-line this afternoon.



A Northern Cardinal pair has been showing off in the snow.
I got a few photos of the male, but the female was to skittish.




I would say that this Cardinal does not really looked pleased with the weather.
It doesn't matter to me, I was going to be home anyway.
I suppose it is good moisture for all the plants that are starting to come along.
And now all that new growth is under a comforter of snow.

****

I finished the Sashing on my Corona Quilt.



I see I am a little off on some of the verticals, but it would look fine "riding by on a horse" so I am not going to unsew and resew those strips.
The next step is a series of borders, I'll start that tomorrow.

One handy item I picked up a Aldi is a rack for baking sheets or lids to pans.
It works nice for a rack to hold my many rulers.
I remember when I bought my first ruler, I thought I would only need the 1.
Ha!

Life is Good.
Be Well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails