Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 44 and it was a beauty

Pretty weather today, sunny and warm, a few clouds blew by 
and didn't drop the rain that was expected.  
So, Day 44 was a nice one.

Played Zoom Bridge with Roche, LeAnna & Karen today, snapped a screen shot.  Everybody was seriously into it, except for the goofy girl pressing the screenshot button.


Then, I gave myself a haircut.
I am pleased with the results.
All I needed was a mirror and a sharp scissors.
And now I'm good to go for a few more weeks, maybe. 

+++

I signed up for a free subscription to a series of Qigong classes, 
offered free by Qigong master as help during this pandemic. 
I took a course from a local instructor about 4 years 
ago and really enjoyed it. 
Today, I spent about 15 minutes relearning the slow movements, 
focused on breathing.   Very pleasing. 

I'll be sure to add this into my daily pandemic routine. 

✌️

Added a little more chalk to the driveway:

"☮️ ❤😺😺

Be Well

No Place Like 🏡" 



My chalk supply is pretty weak.  
I asked Amazon to send me a refill, I'm going to need it.
Day 44, and about 31 days or more left in Safer At Home.
I can do this, not a problem, but I'll need chalk.

Stay Safe
Be Well

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails