Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 21, Sunny

It was sunny most of the day, I had expected rain, so that was a nice surprise.

I got a big folding table out of the garage and hosed it off.  I'm planning on setting it up in the hosue on bed risers to use as a cutting table as I am starting to set up quilt camp in the house.  I would have driven up to camp this morning with all my stuff, so at least I don't have to pack up everything but the kitchen sink!

My Easter cactus.
Starting to look very pretty.
Only one flower, but it is nice.

I didn't do much today.
Wrote a few notes to friends, cleaned the catbox, 
and did a quick Zoom with Glenn, Kathy & Laila tonight.
Last night, I accidentally called Glenn at about midnight. I was in bed watching TV and somehow managed to dial him.  All he could hear was a weird noise, so he got pretty panicy.
He texted me and I answered that I was okay, but he was trying to call me and for some reason my phone was not ringing.  Very odd, he said he was about a minute away from called the PD for a wellness check.  I was texting him back that I was ok, but since I would not answer the phone, he was getting worried.  Oops.  I will have to be more careful, still can't figure out how that even happened.

Always something, never nothing.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails