Sunday, April 19, 2020

38 is great

I have always, always loved Sundays at home.
I never really thought I would have 38 days at home and that they would all feel like Sunday, 
but I'm not anxious in the least.
I have to say, I know how lucky I am not to be sweating out a paycheck, 
or dealing with a houseful of antsy family, 
so this is easier for me than most.

Having said that, today was nice.
Sunny outside, warmer and quiet in the neighborhood.  
Too early in the season for lawn mowers, etc.

I spent the morning cutting out some face masks.
The best pattern I have found is a free one available on line from The Crafy Quilter


I used up a lot of scraps, now I just need to assemble.
That will be tomorrow.

I decided to move the Trail Cam.
I am curious what goes on a little bit deeper into the woods.
So, I put it on the ground, right at the edge of the yard, pointing at the brush pile.
Maybe we will see baby bunnies.
When I checked the photos on the trail cam today, before moving it, 
all I saw was Bronco & Betty Bunny carrying on.

***
Saw a couple of Peony bushes are starting to push their sprouts up.
Yay!
 I love perennials.


The daffodils bounced back pretty good after being covered with snow just as they were about to bloom.  Some are laying a little low, but there are many more buds to open, so it will be a nice show.



Played Bridge and chatted on Zoom with Amy & Roche and LeAnna again today.
It was fun, makes the day zoom by (see what I did there).

There is quite a bit of confusion, in my mind at least, as to what is opening and what is not.
It doesn't matter much for me, I'm planning to stay home with the exception of essential trips for grocery, etc.  Some people are protesting.  Lots of people are mad.
I just want us to let this virus die by not giving it legs to spread.
We seem to be on the right track.
Time will tell.

Be Well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails