Tuesday, April 7, 2020

26 days of Covid

Today I spent a fair amount of the morning trying to sew a face mask.  I managed to get one that works, but I'm still fine tuning my pattern.  I test drove the mask when I went to Walgreen's, Marketplace & KwikTrip.  I learned that I need a few minor adjustments to my mask.

I also learned that some folks are not treating this Covid Pandemic as seriously as I would like.
I saw a man at the grocery with a ~4 year old, and then another Mom with a couple of teen age girls strolling through the aisles.  I am hopeful I can avoid the store for a couple of weeks now.

I did some on line shopping the other day with a mission to buy some dried foods.
So, now I have dried strawberries, blueberries peas, and some soup mix.  I love smoothies so the dried fruit will either be eaten as a snack, or used in a smoothie.

While I was out today, I drove past my polling place.  I saw a few people chatting in the parking lot, 6 feet apart.  One man had a tee-shirt finagled on his head for a face mask.  This primary & Wisconsin Supreme Court election could not be much more a mess.  It is disappointing to say the least.
I'm keeping fingers crossed for a major landslide Democratic vote.

I continue to enjoy a couple cups of Bay Leaf Tea each day.

I'm not sure it is doing much for my health, 
but I do like taking the time to enjoy the fancy cup and the hot tea.
Be Well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails