Friday, April 17, 2020

3 dozen, 36 days of Covid-19, Safer at Home

I did not sleep very well last night, I even got up and went into the sewing room for a while.  Maybe it was achy legs from up and down the little ladder a bunch of times to hang my design wall / tablecloth.  Who knows.

Today I did some errands.  I needed to go to the Post Office.  
They are set up with a sneeze shield now too. 

 Then I went to Kwik Trip.
I got my weekly FREE ICE CREAM.
Only 38 remaining.
I'm happy to have an ice cream treat in the evening from time to time.
When I run out, I feel like calling the cops.
So, now I'm happy.

I went for some groceries at Aldi too.
I am impressed with the accommodations made at Aldi. Cleaning the carts between customers, one way aisles (not everyone gets it, but most do), sneeze screens for their checkers. And, they had TP, quite a bit too. No paper-towels tho. 
Shopping is a hassle, but they make it feel pretty safe. ✌️

Played cards this afternoon with the Colorado / Washington group.  
It's fun to chit chat on Zoom and play the cards for a couple of hours.

That was a very busy day, comparatively speaking.

Last night, little stray Tux, sat on the front porch all evening.
He was on guard I guess.
It's nice to know there is a neighborhood watch on.


Not much else on the agenda today, I have a new pattern for masks, I better get on those.
I think that is a tomorrow project though.

Take Care
Get some sleep,
Be Well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails