Wednesday, April 1, 2020

20 and counting, Covid-19

I'm not sure if I knew until recently that the Covid-19 name signifies the year it was first identified.  Learn something every day I guess.
I also heard today that only one person is supposed to the dog walking and/or grocery shopping in some states, I have not heard that here, but it does not affect me much I guess.

I ZOOM visited with an old pal from Coors today.  Jim and I worked together for many years on United Way Fundraising at Coors & we also worked together on many other Coors projects.  It was nice to chat with a good friend.  The last few times I've seen Jim, has been in a crowd.  Nice to have a quiet chat with only him and his dog Duke.

I did a little more on the driveway today, I am so grateful for the ability to order via Internet and receive merchandise on my front door step.

I noticed that my Christmas cactus is also an Easter cactus.
Soon we will have a very pretty flower.

I pulled the big flower pots out of the garage yesterday, the Verbena is so green, I'm wondering if it will revive itself.
Time will tell.
And one thing I have, is time.

Life is good.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails