Tuesday, March 31, 2020

#19, Another day Safe At Home

Beautiful sunshine today.  
I did some more decorating on the driveway.
Niece Erin sent me her photo, she did 41 balloons on the street to celebrate her 41st birthday tomorrow.
Erin's street in Baldwin, WI
Happy 41st Birthday to Erin!

I decided to try her design, mine never quite measures up to hers.
But you get the idea.



Lots of birthdays right now.
Aunt Johanne today, then coming up Erin, Vinny, Ryan, Jude, & Jack and Andy's was last weekend.
So,  Safer At Home birthday party on the driveway.

I also pulled my big pots out of the garage.
I can start cleaning those out and planting some seeds. 
I am thinking of doing some salad bowl pots this year.
Something different and fun.


This afternoon we had a 95th Birthday Party on Zoom for my Aunt Johanne.
My cousin Mike suggested it yesterday and he set it up, I helped get the invites out.
We had 17 of Aunt Johanne's niece, nephews and great niece and nephews.
Not everyone was on line when I snapped a photo of the screen.

We sang Happy Birthday and then everyone got to ask a question or two.
My first cousins who are currently stranded in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, were also able to join in.  It was good to see everyone and very nice way to celebrate Aunt Johanne.
I hope she spends the rest of the day feeling really special, we all think she is a treasure.

I am looking forward to having a Zoom chat with Aunt Johanne again soon.
She is reliable on Email.
It's nicer to be able to see her and see her expressions.
Laila and Glenn & Kathy said that we would Zoom again soon too.
Pretty sweet way to keep in touch, even when we are no Safer At Home.
Zoom is pretty cool.

Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails