Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Covid-19, a few more days at home

I'm not very structured when I don't have a schedule.  Tuesday I was pretty sluggish, not really accomplishing anything that was on my list.  A couple of things during the day hit me and made me cry.  I suppose it's natural to grieve for my old lifestyle.  I did play a number of Words with Friends games, I'm counting that as contact with friends.

Today is another day at home, so I'm thinking that makes 5 now.  

I still have some photos to edit from the basketball season, so got started on that today.  I found a folder from 2/24 that I have overlooked, so started there, that should round out the boy's season and then I'll move on to the girls and the little kids.

A few minutes ago, a male and female Northern Cardinal flew in and through the very dirty living room window (add that to the to-do list), I took a few snapshots.







I have been taking some time to decide what to do about Quilt Camp that was scheduled for the first weekend of April.  Four friends meet up there to sew, one had already cancelled based on the virus implications.  The other 3 of us were waiting to see what's what in another week or so, but today I decided I did not want to think about it anymore and I sent in my cancellation and called the motel to cancel my room.  So, that's that.  

The next thing on my schedule is my annual routine appointment with my GP on 4/1.  
I'm thinking that will be done via email, with maybe only a lab visit needed to check on my potassium and thyroid.  

These are different days, eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails