Friday, March 20, 2020

Covid-19 The Saga Continues

I continue to work on basketball photos that I took in February, and then between Laila's visit and my wicked cold that knocked me out for a week, they got put aside.

I haven't been doing much of anything except watching TV, getting ticked off at what I see on the Covid-19 updates from our government, and reading the real news on the internet.
It is depressing to think we may be only at the beginning of this "stay home" plan of action.

I did get my absentee ballot in the mail, it came very quickly, but now I see I need to have someone witness my ballot.  Sometimes I get so irritated at how the world does not accommodate those of us who live alone.  I'm wondering if some random person would be willing to sign this if I go to the grocery store.

Some good news though, great nephew Gage has been recognized for his great high school career and his outstanding Senior season.

#13 in the state for assists,
#5 within the D5 Division of schools.





Gage also excels at rebounds, I read a comment by one of the coaches that Gage has a 6th sense as to where the ball will come down and positions himself accordingly.

#10 in the all of the schools in the state and #6 in Division 5.




Gage scored well too, and his teammate Levi made the top 20 list for scorers in the state, I think Gage was only a few 10th behind.


Gage was also chosen as 1st team All-Conference.


Stay well my friends.
Peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails