Saturday, March 28, 2020

Day 14, Anti-Virus - Safer At Home time

Today I finished the pruning of the bushes along the front of the house.  I still have to haul off the cuttings, but the front of the house sure looks tidier.  My pruning turned out to be lopping of the stems right at the ground, so now there will either be new growth, or room for a new bush.  


There were 2 Bayberry, which are not bad to look at, but have deadly 1 to 2" thorns, Gooseberry,  Hydrangea, Spirea, and another that I am not sure what it was.



Now I can clean out the rock and debris.
I've been meaning to do this for years, AntiVirus Silver Lining.



Daffodils are coming along.
What a nice sight that will be when those are blooming!


I enjoyed two cups of bay leaf tea after I finished my work.

Tonight I am listening to a live concert via Facebook; 
our local hero, Chris Kroeze is performing.
It is so good, and such great sound, and like having a personal concert in my living room.


What a lovely way to spend the evening.
It's raining and thundering outside, had one little power bump that delayed my access for a few minutes until everything booted up again.
But now I'm relaxing enjoying listening to Chris who is a magician on the guitar!
Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails