Monday, March 30, 2020

16 or is it 17. Safer At Home Day 18

Laila and I were discussing how long we have been sheltering at home.  For me, my last outing was the Sectional SemiFinal in Hayward on March 12, which makes today Day 18.  
It is a little confusing, but that will be my marker from now on.

I need to write even more about my daily activities 
now that I see how hard it was just to get the count right, geesh.

So, today was better than yesterday.  We had sunshine, which always helps.

PSA
I updated my Driveway Public Service Announcement.  
My VOTE in blue is a subliminal message of course, "vote blue, vote blue, vote blue".


and my nod to the anti-virus efforts.


I got some spray chalk from Amazon, it's pretty fun, I might become a graffiti tagger.
I need to start planning my next PSA.

TEA

Then, I had my bay leaf tea in my pretty cup.
This has become a daily ritual, 2 cups of bay leaf tea.


Add an email conversation with my doctor about potassium supplements and prescriptions.
So, that was good, soon the clinic will have tele-appointments.  I wonder how they will charge for those, but as long as my insurance pays, I really don't care.  I was thinking that our emails today were sort of freebies, that really isn't right.
***
I was digging in the front coat closet looking for an Easter decoration for the front door, and found a USPS box up there and much to my surprise, inside was a 6 pack of dehydrated hasbrowns!
Yippee!
I used to buy these at CostCo in Colorado, then when I moved I could not get them.
I remember that friend Roche shipped me a big box of them and I guess I stashed the extras in the closet and then... they slipped my mind!
Oh my gosh these are so great, either for hash-browns or for soups & stews.  
I bet they are available on Amazon too, although I have not checked.
Anyway, what a bonus to find these today.
Life is Timing.


ZOOM
Then, I got a message from cousin Mike/Scout about trying a Zoom birthday party for Aunt Johanne for tomorrow.  So, I got busy figuring out Zoom.  I had trouble getting my microphone and camera to work, but after some trial and error, Laila and I were able to have a face to face chat.
What fun!
So, I've invited my cousins to join us tomorrow.
Even if it is only a few tomorrow, we will all get a little practice, and it will be fun.

Sounds like we are in for some more nice weather, it will be good to get out the rake and start working on the clean up, although, I don't want to get too carried away, it is still March, and I do live in Northern Wisconsin, so anything can happen.

Be Well.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails