Thursday, March 19, 2020

Covid - 19, day 5 or 6, depends on when you start counting.

So, Thursday today, although there is almost nothing in my day to help me know the day of the week.  A never ending stream of virus information spewing from TV and Internet 
& a "Whatcha doing? Nada" schedule.

Today I worked on editing the last game of the season for the Luck Cardinals Girls Varsity team.  I really enjoyed watching these girls play this year,  I got to be at 16 of their games.  
Their last game might have been their best.

Regional Tournament Game 1, at Luck, vs Solon Springs, 
all came down to an 'at the buzzer' 3 point shot 
which sure looked like it was in, but bounced out to end the game.














Good kids, I'll miss the seniors, but I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the team take the court next fall.

Go Cardinals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails