Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sunny Saturday - Covid-19 Home Stay

Well, I woke up to the chirp of a smoke alarm battery needing attention.  I much prefer the chirping of birds, which I am also starting to hear more and more of.
Finding a couple of spare batteries, much to my surprise, I was able to detect which smoke alarm was needing my attention and got that fixed.

I heard from niece in law Erin today with a wonderful idea about CHALK YOUR WALK.

Erin is an elementary school art teacher and her design is so wonderful.

My design is not nearly as artistic, but I hope it makes at least one passerby smile as they drive on.



It felt good to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air.
I also hauled the remaining wintertime rabbit food back to the edge of the woods and dumped it under a pine tree for easy access, I see the bunnies in the yard from time to time.
888
In case you need an update on Hops and Barley, and you know you do...
They have not changed their routine much, 
I do think they are sleeping in the living room more often now, but who's to say.
One thing that has not changed, Hops loves to empty the pine cones out of the little canoe on the bookcase.  She is dutiful and gets the cone out of the canoe and then jettisons it off the shelf.
These things must be done I guess.








After the pine cone work was done, she decided that Barley needed a facial.
This is not a real common event with these two anymore.


 It went fine for awhile, the mutual facial, 
but then it turned to hissing and they parted ways for the rest of the evening. 

Social distancing is a real thing with these two cats.

Be well, keep in touch.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails