Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday stuff, Covid-19, 8 days a week

So, today was day 8 since it became a reality that I need to stay home to stay healthy.  

I decided it was time to go out for a few grocery items.   My report from an outing to KwikTrip. They had milk, no eggs. Butter on sale for $1.99 and they had a lot. Lots of take and bake pizzas too. The bananas are bright green, but they will ripen at home. Lots of ice cream, no TP. I got what I needed with the exception of TP.   I call that successful.

For supper, I called in a take out order to Lehman's Supper Club.  
Today's special was a chicken dinner.  
It included relish, soup, cracker, baguette, chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, kale garnish (ha, but I'll eat it) and dessert.  I got a little cup of spumoni ice cream for my dessert. 
When the server brought me the bag of food, I said "Oh My" because the bag was so big.
She said "Yup, I hope you are hungry and I put your roll of TP in there too."  
I almost started crying, I had no idea they were giving a roll of TP, but I started my last roll this morning, so this is a very welcome gift! 

The food was so delicious, very very yummy.  
I stuffed myself and still have left overs for lunch tomorrow.


While I was waiting there was a Mom in there waiting for their food.
She told me that there has been TP at Walmart but only when they open, so I might have to do an early morning run one of these days.
I told her about the butter on sale at KwikTrip 
and we both kept as far from each other as the room allowed.
It is a different world, but it is all okay.

Stay well, keep in touch.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails