Wednesday, April 8, 2020

27 is my lucky number, well it is a number anyway

27 days of Covid - 19 quasi quarantine.
27th is my birthday, 27th is my Dad's birthday, 27 is how many days I have been observing the Safer At Home guidelines.  I have been to the store 3 times in those 27 days.  I have to admit I have done some Amazon shopping to make up for my lack of retail visits.  
All in all, 27 has gone by pretty fast.

Today, I refreshed my Chalk on the Walk.

I liked that phrase from the '70s, "Keep the Faith".

And I added Peace, Love, Cats

 I also refreshed my message to my delivery squad.


Today, I had to go to Walgreens to pick up a prescription that was not ready yesterday.
Potassium to keep my K level up and that is good for my heart muscle and other muscles too.
All 3 times I have had irregular heart beat issues, my Potassium has been low.  My GP is helping me fix that problem.  Before one of my episodes, I was having really bad leg cramps, cramps in my feet and even my hands.  Muscles do not like it if they are low on Potassium.
This will be an interesting experiment.

Anyway, when I in line at the Walgreens drive through, I saw this curious vehicle in my rear view mirror across the road at the grocery parking lot.  I pulled out of line to go see what it was.
You don't see Stagecoaches everyday!
The car / vehicle was different too, it was a Polaris Slingshot.  
A spendy little toy.  
Looked like a cross between a motorcycle, an ATV and a Corvette.
I pulled up close enough I could holler at the driver.  
He said he made the stagecoach for his camping gear.  It was a cool rig.



When I got home there was a box from friend Mary.
In it was a package of dried Mango from the Food Coop in Ashland, she knows I love it.
A World's Finest, yum. I do miss the days when my coworkers would be selling those for their kids.

And, a nice bag for groceries that is made to fold up into it's own pocket.
I don't know if I'll get it back in the pocket very easily, but it sure is a pretty bag, and I will use it!


Such a nice surprise to get a package.
Everybody loves getting mail.
'
***
Someone on Facebook was talking about gathering Pussy Willows.
I wish I knew where there were some close by and accessible.
I found this legend last year, I love this little story.

Be Safe,
Be Well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails