Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yogi or Boo Boo

I think this is Boo Boo, not a very large bear.
I had a great day yesterday, 
I spent the afternoon taking pictures at Crex Meadows - many more pictures to follow - and got home here just at dark.
Took in the feeders and sat down at the laptop to start editing some of the 523 photographs I took at Crex, when I heard the wind chimes clang in the backyard.
The motion detector spotlight was on and this guy was standing looking up at the bird feeder platform.
He just looked at me and then when I yelled at him, he slowly lumbered off into the woods.
It is amazing to me that even though I had taken the platform feeders down, 
he still came to check for any spillage.
At least this time we got a nice photo of him.
I keep thinking I am smarter than the average bear, but it turns out I might not be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails