Monday, June 18, 2012

This guy is making me mad

Sunday night, sitting in the living room watching TV, deck door open as there was a nice breeze and a light rain off and on and I heard it.  The ca-ching of the wind chime that hangs on the bird feeder pole.  I quickly got to the deck door and flipped on the light, and couple hear something moving across the back yard.  By the time I grabbed my spotlight, it was gone.
The trail cam got him.
I had taken the feeder trays in, but the post were still there and he had to knock that over.
I am hoping he didn't hurt any plants too badly, but that will wait until morning for inspection.
I guess I am done feeding birds again.
I am sad about that as the grosbeaks were back and some juvenile blue jays had been around and of course my cardinals.
Shucks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails