Monday, June 4, 2012

Visit to Big Moon

After I finished my project work on Sunday, I took a drive over to Big Moon Lake.  I knew Andy and Michelle were there and was delighted to see Dana and Erin there as well.
We had a nice visit, we had not all been together since the Vegas Adventure!
Unfortunately, it had clouded over it and it was pack up time when I got there, but we visited for a bit.
Dana's boys were coloring.
Jake colored this one for me.

He even agreed to hold it up so I could snap a picture with my phone camera.

Jackson is a serious color - er.
His treasure chest was very nicely done.
I was so impressed with how well Jackson can read.
He is 6 and goes to first grade next year and he can read some pretty complicated sentences.
It probably helps that Mom is a teacher.
Teachers Rock!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails