Friday, June 15, 2012

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW

Well, I got lazy last night after it rained hard I decided to leave the bird feeders out all night instead of haul them in the house like I knew I should.
I got rewarded with a visit from a yearling bear at about 3am.  I was awake reading for some reason and heard a 'thunk'.  The cats woke up and the 3 of us come out to investigate.
There on the steps to the front deck was this bear licking up bird seed off the steps.
This picture was taken at 2:53am in the backyard.
I opened the window just over his head and yelled in mean voice for him to get the heck out of here.
He got off the steps, and loped across the front yard.
I went back to bed.

Yeah, I really scared him, this photo was taken at 5:12am by the trailcam.

Bears R Us.
No more getting lazy about bird feeders!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails