Sunday, June 17, 2012

Amazing

Y
I am continually impressed by the accomplishments of my nieces and nephews.
Y
I could go right down the list of all 8 and mention achievements by each.
Y
All are loving and nurturing parents.
Y
Each have committed to a partnership and are making being married look pretty darn good.
I enjoy being friends with each of my in law nieces and nephews very much.
Y
Their achievements in their work lives, whether it be at home or out of the home, continue to make me be more than proud.
Y
Each have given me the chance to enjoy their families and friendship and for that I am forever grateful.
Y
I intend to start highlighting more of their successes here.
Y
Today I want to recognize Kyle's success on Saturday.
He ran the half marathon at Grandma's in Duluth, MN
Raising 5 kids, managing his many responsibilities at Sterling Bank and train for this.
It makes me tired just thinking about it.
Way to go Kyle!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails