Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 107

The first of the Stella Lilies are open. 
They only last a day, but they are  so cheerful.
crappy photo with my phone
 It looks like it will be a good year for the ditch lily / tiger lily / wild day lilies.
Lots of buds on all the bushes.

Ever since I purchased and installed a rain gauge in the yard, no rain.

I'm so in love with my kitchen now that I have a new sink!
I have been cleaning and purging, there is more to do, but I love my kitchen again.  That old sink was pretty snaky and did not inspire me.
😼😼😼😼

I saw a clever statement on Twitter:
"Holy Shit!

Have we really turned wearing a mask into a political issue?

Go out and buy an awesome Packers mask, or wear a blank on that would represent the Vikings trophy case.

Either way just wear a freaking mask!"

The Covidk-19 Virus refuses to let up.
Cases overview; record increases nationally and a big increase in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin
Confirmed
25,068
+520
Recovered
19,543
Deaths
745
+0
United States
Confirmed
2.55M
+44,726
Recovered
783K
Deaths
127K
+599
Worldwide
Confirmed
9.89M
+177K
Recovered
5M
Deaths
496K
+5,116

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails