Thursday, June 11, 2020

91 days of Safer at Home

It was cool and breezy today, I 'almost' thought I needed the fireplace turned on, but I resisted.
The HVAC repairman fixed the A/C today, so I am ready for hot weather now.

Last evening, right at dusk, the pesky raccoon made his nightly visit.  He was headed for the bird feeder platform when I stepped up to the window and then he stood up on his hind legs to look at me.

What a little brat.

New bloom today is the Little Imp.
A little different from the Krinkled White in that it has more petals around the center of the flower.


 It quickly closed up again this afternoon when a cool rain swept through.

The next one to open will be this little sweety.

I Zoom-visited with a couple of pals from Colorado, it was a nice visit.
An hour goes by quickly.
I look forward to doing it again.
***
I also joined the local executive committee of our county Democratic party for the monthly meeting.
It was good to hear what others are thinking and what the plans are to encourage voting for the fall election.  I'll be more involved this year than in 2016.

More new cases of Covid-19 popping up here and there in my part of the state.
I'm hoping that with the use of masks and social distancing, we can successfully open up a few businesses without risk to the health of our citizens.
Time will tell.

Forward.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails