Sunday, June 28, 2020

108 days of Shelter at Home

Sunny and 86℉ today.  The lawn got mowed, my lawn guy rocks.

There are a few more birds around, maybe the babies are starting to fledge.
Baltimore Oriole, Male

Red Bellied Woodpecker. Male

Red Bellied Woodpecker

Red Bellied Woodpecker

Rose Breasted Grosbeak, male
I have plenty of jelly & seeds on hand, I hope they keep coming back.
🐦🐦🐦

I've been mostly wasting the day watching HGTV & golf.
I did clean out the garage in the corner of the kitchen counter.
Little did I know that I have a full sized food processor with blender attachment & a small food processor.  Also about 3 coffee carafes that I don't use.  Dad & Ev liked to use a carafe when they were here, I'm drinking only tea now that I can't have caffeine, s
o those carafes will be donated where they will get used.
That corner garage was a dark cave, 
but I see there is an open outlet in there, so I plugged in a nightlight, 
TaDa!
Instant lighted garage.

Forward!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails