Tuesday, June 9, 2020

89 days of Safer at Home

Another hot day in Rice Lake, so another day of keeping the house buttoned up until the AC is fixed later this week.
I watched a comedic movie called I Feel Pretty  
It is funny but has a nice theme about just being you.

The Morning Glory seeds are doing well.  
This worked well for hanging baskets last year, but I had only vines, no flowers.
This year I bought some Bloom Booster MiracleGro, hopefully we have lots of flowers this year.

I have a FedEx delivery today and I went out to say hello to the driver and open the garage.
He thanked me profusely for my thank you note on the driveway.
He said most of what they hear is "you were supposed to be here yesterday".
I could not have done 89 days at home without the help of all the delivery folks and I told him so.

The weather is changing tonight.
The forecast is for significant rain.
The weather folks  say that it is part of the hurricane Cristobal.
Crazy, but I'm happy to have the rain.


Cases overview - continuing the downward slope
Wisconsin
Confirmed
21,038
+203
Recovered
14,306
Deaths
646
United States
Confirmed
2.02M
+16,316
Recovered
541K
Deaths
114K
+491
Worldwide
Confirmed
7.04M
+131K
Recovered
-
Deaths
404K
+3,469
Be safe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails