Saturday, June 13, 2020

93 days of Safer at Home

Continuing on my commitment to learn more about the systemic racism in our country, I'm keeping a list of my journey as I learn the history that leads us to now.

✅Documentary on Netflix called 13th
✅The movie I Am Not Your Negroe

✅The movie Selma



I have much more to learn and by watching film or reading books, but with each, I see more of the dark history of our country that I either did not know or had forgotten.  

My heart is heavy with sadness, how can it not be.  Color is not crime.

I'm about to watch a Ken Burns documentary called The Central Park Five.

I am not interested in giving reviews or recommending any of this work, this is just my small bit to support the indisputable fact that Black Lives Matter.  The more I know, the better.

Random Peony, not sure if I planted it, but is is lovely to see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails