Friday, June 26, 2020

106 days of Safer at Home

I got a surprise call that my plumber could come today to install the new sink.  
I had thought it would be another week, 
so I had to scramble to clean out under the sink & clean off counter tops to make room.
Ryan is the brother of my nephew-in-law, and we always have a nice chat.  
It was fun watching him work.  Plumbing takes a creative mind. 
I am verrrry glad I did not attempt this job with just myself or a helper.

The sink is a beauty and fits into the look of the kitchen nicely.  
Now maybe I'll get motivated to finish the painting the walls in the kitchen.
 Tomorrow's job is to deep clean the kitchen.

𝍅𝍅𝍅𝍅𝍅

I feel sad for this Currant bush.
Every year, something strips every bit of leaf and I never have been able to see the guilty bug.
I guess I'll do some research and may sprinkle some Seven on the bush.

That's it for today, hope you are well.


1 comment:

Awoken33 said...

Your new sink looks wonderful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails