Tuesday, June 30, 2020

110 days invested in my health

I am so happy to be feeling fine and coping with self quarantine.  
I'm too lazy, but otherwise, I am well.

The Ditch Lilies bloomed this morning.  They are not my favorite, but they are a flash of color.
The view out my bedroom window, these look a little washed out in the bright sun.


I see a few Sundrops have avoided the midnight snackers.
The deer love these blooms, I'm happy to see them today.



I was pleased to see some random Sundrops in an area of the yard that is wild.

I hope that they thrive there.

I have a couple of Asiatic Lilies, this one is full of blooms today.


I gave myself another haircut on the back deck today.
I added a thinning scissors to my hair cutting tools.
It goes okay.
Once I decide where to go for my next haircut, 
I know that they will have challenge to fix the work I have done, but it is getting me by.   

Much of the nation is going back into shutdown mode 
due to increases in positive testing for Covid-19.
Not the news that many businesses were looking forward to for July 4th.
Cases overview; Europe is opening up some travel restrictions, but 14 nations are cleared for travel, the US is not on the list.  I firmly believe that handling this crisis was bungled from the get-go.
Wisconsin
Confirmed
25,068
+315
Recovered
19,543
Deaths
745
+0
United States
Confirmed
2.67M
+36,390
Recovered
822K
Deaths
129K
+338
Worldwide
Confirmed
10.4M
+178K
Recovered
5.28M
Deaths
507K
+4,153

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails