Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day 105

Today was a nice summer day.
Saw this little volunteer growing out of a crack in the driveway.

I had the Orkin technician appointment (mice & ants), and then thought I would get sewing.
Then, the kitchen faucet came apart in my hands.  The metal just deteriorated from the high iron in my water.  Makes me wonder what it does to my stomach...
Anyway, I've been wanting a new kitchen sink for a couple of years, and I had already purchased a new fancy faucet long ago, so today I just had to get the sink.  Menards had one I liked and so I ordered on line and went to pick it up.  Menards is not nearly as organized with their drive through as Farm & Fleet is, but I managed.
I came home and assembled the new faucet on the new sink, now all I'm missing is a plumber to make the switch.  He is going to let me know when he can come.  I'm ready when he is.

I had planned to sew today, but so it goes.

Be safe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails