Tuesday, June 23, 2020

103 blogs about Covid

More fun on the trail cam.
Yesterday afternoon.



Just a sunset this guy, it looks like he is running.
Wonder what was going on in the front yard?




 Asiatic Lily in bloom, I think the deer like these, might not be around long, so glad I saw it.

 I watched a really fun movie last night.
It was such a fun celebration of Queen music and I have loved Adam Lambert since I saw him on American Idol.  I remember thinking that his audition was so great, he seemed like an Elvis type of entertainer, turns out he can sing anything and do it well.
I was up very late because I got really sucked into the movie.
★★★★★


103 days of blogging, when I started blogging every day, I thought it might be for a month.
Little did I know,  3+ months and looking like we could go for at least 9.
I might ease back on the daily updates.
Life is Good.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails