Monday, June 15, 2020

95 days of Safer at Home

So, Alexa tells me that this is the 25th week of 2020.
95 days computes to 13.5 weeks, so we are more than half of the year in self quarantine.
Getting good at it.

I had an eye exam today.  I went to a clinic one mile South of my house, and I loved the doctor & the beautiful clinic facility.  Yay that my Rx hasn't changed much and both eyes are very healthy.  I am always concerned about Macular Degeneration & Glaucoma, both of which Dad had and several of my Johansen relies have the Macular Degen.  
I came home and ordered new glasses from Zenni.com.  
I love being able to buy inexpensive and fun glasses.

I stopped at KwikTrip to pick up some big salads, my new go to for fast food, and I grabbed one of those rotisserie chickens, it was so delicious.  A good switch up to my menu.  
 also grabbed my weekly free ice cream.  
Looks like I have 29 remaining, so I have cashed in on 23 free quarts of ice cream.  
I love my life.

No new flowers today, I think there are a couple more Peonies yet to bloom and then I'll be looking for the buds on the Day Lilies.

⇊⇊⇊⇊

Okay, back to Black Lives Matter and doing better.
I'm continuing to update my list of readings/movies/tv.

Documentary on Netflix called 13th
✅The movie I Am Not Your Negroe
✅The movie Selma
The Central Park Five by Ken Burns
When They See Us on Netflix
America in Black and Blue: PBS Newshour Weekend Special Report

Tonight's viewing was an accident, the cable guide said Antique Roadshow, but instead I saw a special report hosted by Alison Stewart.  It was a very interesting selection of interviews and worth viewing for sure.  I have also subscribed to Alison Stewart's podcast, "Need to Know".


☮☮☮
Peace.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails