Tuesday, June 1, 2021

No lions & tigers, at least, yet

This yearling black bear does not give up.  This early morning he was messing around on the front porch.   I suppose I'm going to have to shutdown Omaha's Stray Cat Snack Shop. Usually it is the raccoons that are that problem.  One thing about having a resident bear, I have not seen any raccoons lately.

 




If you haven't watched any of the programming about Black Wall Street & the massacre in Tulsa, I suggest you do. I knew nothing about this part of American History until I started trying to expand my black history knowledge prompted by the George Floyd murder.  Oklahoma is rich with native tribe history & post slavery black business success.  What happened 100 years ago this week was horrendous. 

In the meantime, wish me luck with this pesky bear.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails