Saturday, June 19, 2021

Gross

It's supposed to be funny, but mostly to me, it is just icky.  A bar across from the Senior Center has a big event planned for next weekend.  I won't feel sad about missing it.


My 50th class reunion is approaching in July.  I didn't actually graduate from Luck, since we moved to Colorado after my freshman year, but I have always felt connected to my classmates and have maintained many strong connections.
Jerilyn Schauls was our Valedictorian and she lives in a neighboring town, 
we have lunch together regularly.
I noticed this in the Luck paper.


The Milwaukee Brewers are playing a series against the Rockies at Coors Field.  I have enjoyed seeing a broadcast from Coors Field after spending so many summer evenings there watching the Rockies.  Last night the cable company had a mix up, so no broadcast.  I dug out my radio and listened to most of the game on the deck, which was really nice.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy baseball on the radio.  Now if the mosquitoes would leave me alone, that would be wonderful.


 Summertime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails