Saturday, June 26, 2021

Growing stuff

 Things around the yard are really growing.  It had been dry,  so I spend an hour or so hauling water around every morning.  My plan was to keep all the pots needing frequent watering close to the water hose, but there was some scope creep in my planning, and I brought home quite a few new perennials that have needed watering to survive because of the drought.


From left to right....The 3 tired pot is full of Coleus, the red in the line of pots is Verbena, herbs in the little pots hanging on the deck railing, Morning Glory in the 2 hanging baskets, Cascade Hops climbing the wall, and yellow petunias in the big pot surrounded by a jungle of Lupine that are about to be done.

It was a little cool & humid today,  I took a day off from watering but if it does not rain overnight or tomorrow, I'll be back at it. 

🌱🌱🌱

Both Laila and I successfully made the transition to our new cell phones.   It did not go as smoothly as I had hoped, there were swear words muttered, but we both have working phones again, so yay.  Now, we are both buying the needed accessories for the new phone. They changed the charger plug, again, of course.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails