Tuesday, June 29, 2021

I got fooled

 I got fooled by the tiny 4 pack of Coleus.  

I overplanted this 3 tier tower planter by about 3 times.  
Those tiny Coleus didn't look like much when I plunked them into the dirt, 
but now is a different story.

It is quite glamourous even though it is very full.
🍃🍃

There was some drama with the cell phone switch over, of course.  I got an envelope to trade in my old phone, but no mailing label.  After a long phone wait with customer service, they said they would mail me one.  It hasn't shown up, & there is a 14 day deadline on sending in the old phone to get the $629 credit.  So, I was getting more and more nervous.  Laila went to the Verizon store where she had made the deal and got the label emailed to me this morning.  I have already been to UPS to drop off the trade in phone.  

Crisis averted!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails