Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MR BEAR

I have been so pleased that the only problems I have had with bears this year was the front feeder being tipped twice, both times while I was out of town.  So, that made me be relaxed about leaving feeders out at night.  Last night was a typical night for me, awake off and on during the night.  
I would read for awhile and go back to sleep.  I heard nothing in the backyard.
This morning I got up at about 6am to close the windows and noticed that MR Bear had made a visit.
This is what I saw out my bedroom window...
So messy these bears!
At least there was no serious damage.
These stands that Dad and I built can take being tipped over.
It was a little hard on my hanging flower baskets, 
Of course, I had the trail cam going last night, so the evidence follows.
I think it is enough for a conviction.
Here he comes
Checking out the spillage.
Checking out the seed pan.
Please how about a little modesty.

Figuring it out.
Getting the better of the feeder stand.
Plants aswayin'
And the mess.
Checking out his handy work.
Leaving the scene of the crime.
Luckily, he didn't head around to the front of the house to knock that feeder over.
Tonight I took in the seed tray, hopefully he'll leave us alone.
At the very least, if he comes back, I hope it is when it is darker out or lighter out, the trail cam doesn't take a very sharp picture at the in-between part of the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails