Thursday, June 20, 2013

Many athletes

I have 23 great nieces and nephews and most of those are either now good athletes, have been or are on their way to be, which gives me a chance to watch a variety of activities:  dance, softball, T-ball, basketball, baseball, football, water sports, and who knows what else will come along.  
I have my favorite sports, but try to get to as many events as I can, and usually I am toting my camera.  
On Tuesday, I drove to Cadott, WI to see great niece Jordyn play fast-pitch softball.  Jordyn is a very good player, and since her high school softball schedule was negatively impacted by our snowy spring, I am tickled that she is playing on a summer league so I get to see a game or two.
It was a perfect night for softball and no bugs at the ballpark.
Here are a few snaps.
Lots of action here but Jordyn went for the long stretch and got the out.
The value of backing up another infielder.
And she hits well.
Fielding a grounder and she threw out the batter.
Jordyn is a ready and focused player.
I'm not sure what happened here, maybe a foul tip.
It's a little confusing when you see were the ball is.
It was a double header night, I stayed for both games.
Menomonie won the first, Cadott took the second.
Summer life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails