Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Map My Walk

So, my quest for better fitness is a slow one.
I love my beer you know, that makes summer hard for controlling total calories consumed.
So, I am trying to convince myself to 'Walk For Beer'.
This morning I met a new friend at the Rice Lake Library and we took a good brisk walk around town.
Beth is about 5'10", long legs, walks fast, which is great for me as she sets a brisk pace, brisk for me that is.
It was a beautiful morning and my first try at using Map My Walk on my phone.
It love technology and all the bells and whistles.
Not only does this app track my route, but it keeps my stats, including elevation.
My Colorado pals might be amused at the changes in elevation during our walk today.
I was pleased to see that we kept a fairly steady pace.
I'm planning to meet Beth again on Friday to continue my WFB program.
Great start to my day.
Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails