Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fastpitch

I have always loved watching fast pitch softball.  I never played but I did assistant coach for 2 years with a team of girls.  Now that I am here in Wisconsin, 
I try to see as many games as I can when the great nieces are playing.  
Last night was an excellent night for baseball.  Breanna was playing in Stanley, which is about 60 miles South and East of here. I took a route there that was new to me, so I saw some pretty country, found a few spots I want to return to see again, and got to the ballpark right at game time.  
Not only is it fun to watch the girls play, but I had a nice chat with niece Krista too.  
Krista and Mark and family are busy and it is nice to find a little time to catch up.
Eye on the ball, maybe just a little slow on her swing though.
Breanna has a good swing, I have seen her smack the ball, but it wasn't to be at this bat.
Right field didn't see any action in this game, but those days are coming.
On base and heading to third.
Breanna's team won their first game of the season last night, I hope there are more wins coming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails