Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Stay home if you can; I can - Day 68

The clouds broke this forenoon and now, a bright sunny day.  My lawn mower man showed up a few minutes ago, so the lawn will look good very soon.  The yard was a carpet of dandelions, which I don't mind, but my neighbors will be glad to see them gone,f or now.

I went out to refill bird feeders this morning to my one larger feeder stomped flat, like a pancake!  It must have been a bear.  I'll start leaving the light on at night so I can pick up a photo on the security camera.  He avoided the trail cam in the backyard.  The ruined feeder was a cheap one and I was not that fond of it, so no big heart break.  
Not many parts to be salvaged out of this mess.



The big news today was all about great nephew Jude.  He had an appointment at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN today.  It was a big day, he got to have the button out so no more feeding tube for him!  It was 6 month of not using the feeding tube about 2 weeks ago, so now it is time to say adios to that whole deal.  It was a life saver to start with though, so we are grateful to have had it for the time that he needed it.  

Dance of Joy!

Life is Good!

It looks like the Wisconsin case count and number of Covid-19 related deaths is dropping.
Yay, now if it just stays there for 14 days, I'll feel much better.
In the meantime, I can stay home.
Cases overview
Wisconsin
Confirmed
12,543
+144
Recovered
-
Deaths
453
+6
United States
Confirmed
1.56M
+21,287
Recovered
295K
Deaths
92,098
+792
Worldwide
Confirmed
4.87M
+93,324
Recovered
1.66M
Deaths
321K
+4,452

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails