Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 64, I - Sew - Lation

After I had the exciting morning of seeing the brand new fawn, I got busy sewing.  I finished up a pillow case that goes with the Corona quilt.  I used up the excess blocks I had made.  Of course, after I fooled around and sliced the flange out of the blocks, and then sew it all together, I find the strips I had saved for that purpose, o-well, it is done!



I noticed some Forget-Me-Nots in the yard.
They moved about 3 feet from where I had planted them, 
but I'm happy to see them wherever they want to be.



So, it is day 64 of my self isolation.  It's going fine, much of the country is in some kind of chaotic tug-of-war between staying safe vs. opening businesses.  
I'm lucky that my income stays the same, open or closed, so I chose Safety First.

Cases overview
Barron County
Confirmed
11
Recovered
-
Deaths
0
Wisconsin
Confirmed
11,275
+373
Recovered
-
Deaths
434
+13
United States
Confirmed
1.47M
+26,768
Recovered
258K
Deaths
88,031
+1,858
Worldwide
Confirmed
4.48M
+77,965
Recovered
1.61M
Deaths
304K
+6,647




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails