Sunday, May 17, 2020

Double 66, Stay Home if you can, and I can

Sunday, it was raining most of the night and all of the day.  
We need the rain, it was a little blustery, but nothing severe, so the moisture was very welcome.  
It postpones my yard work duty for yet another day or two.  
Lucky me.

I worked on Danish Hearts today.  I had a nice stash made up from my Friday morning Craft and Chat group, but once Covid-19 hit, I quit making my hearts and I started writing letters and cards to many, so my usage went up.  I was out and I have birthday cards to send.  So, today I whipped up a few, but I will have to work on these over the next few days to catch up.  


I was making a bird basket heart at C&C, 
but they are a little more complex so I'll go the easy route for now.


🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Today, the Luck Community turned out on a very rainy & cool day 
to honor the Luck High School Class of 2020.

I grabbed a few screenshots off the live video of Gage.
The big bus was full of Gage's family.
 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
 Gus would have loved this!
Congratulations Gage!

🐦🐦🐦🐦

I had a couple of Hummingbirds here this morning, 
fun to see them and to try to catch those wings in a still photo.


I have had a nice crowd of Goldfinch for a week or more.  
I never tire of how bright and cheery they are.


Listening to various experts talk about the re-opening of our country and the risk for transfer of virus as a result.  I hope it goes well, I think in some areas it certainly will.
But for me, I'm following Stay Home if you can, and I can.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails