Thursday, May 21, 2020

10 weeks, I can stay home


Job #1 is to stay well, all the other jobs can wait.

70 days of Safer at Home.

Barley got to visit the cat condo today.
She loves it as much as always.
After some investigation, getting her nose full in the breeze, 
she was in her happy place.
 She stretched out and acted like she was napping, but as soon as I moved, 
her head came up.  She must have just been meditating.


It was a lovely day today, the plum trees are in bloom.



 The will to live is strong for some plants.
I got this tiny slip of a pine tree as a free gift at a greenhouse about 3 or 4 years ago.
I planted it, expecting it to die.
Today, I was out looking around, and the little guy still lives, deep in the weeds, 
and has a lot of new growth.
Amazing.

 It will not be long before the Peonies pop open.



Peonies are so showy, I can't wait!

COVID-19, cases overview; and it's not good.
Wisconsin
Confirmed
12,885
+528
Recovered
-
Deaths
467
+14
United States
Confirmed
1.6M
+22,368
Recovered
303K
Deaths
94,629
+1,528
Worldwide
Confirmed
5.01M
+57,747
Recovered
1.91M
Deaths
328K
+2,620

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails