Saturday, May 16, 2020

Day 65, Saturday

Had a couple of Hummingbirds here this morning, I'm on the look out for Indigo Bunting and Tanagers, I hear they are around.

I decided to use up some scraps from the Corona Quilt to make a matching doll quilt.  There were some scraps from the mitered corners, they made a perfect little quilt. I had scrap backing & batting, so now it is put to good use.




Not fancy work but a fun little doll quilt.

^^^
I saw an ad that the clinic in Barron needed cloth masks, I had a few that I had sewn.
On the way back I did the drive thru at Dairy Queen to bring home some Dilly Bars.
I was needing a treat.
I noticed most of the bars are open, quite a few folks at KwikTrip when I stopped to by a couple of groceries.  Not one mask, other than mine.
410 more cases in Wisconsin today.

^^^
Watched the movie Trumbo today.
It's a disturbing story about blacklisting in the '50s and '60s.
The acting was great, love Bruyan Cranston and I give it 5 ★★★★★.

Tonight, I am watching The Green Book.
Another disturbing storyline about bigotry and prejudice.
Acting is once again very good, especially Viggo Mortensen.
5 ★★★★★

Cases overview
Barron County
Confirmed
11
Recovered
-
Deaths
0
Wisconsin
Confirmed
11,685
+410
Recovered
-
Deaths
445
+11
United States
Confirmed
1.5M
+25,368
Recovered
273K
Deaths
89,420
+1,524
Worldwide
Confirmed
4.63M
+90,269
Recovered
1.68M
Deaths
311K
+3,073

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails