Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Self Isolation Day 61

Sunny, warm by the afternoon.  I can see the handwriting on wall, I'm going to have to start on some yard work.

I made a run to Aldi and KwikTrip for grocery.
Not many with masks on, very disappointing.
It's a hassle to shop, 
I saw a sign at Aldi for home delivery, I'm going to check it out.

I did get my Corona Quilt done today.  I sewed on the binding.  
This is not the fun part of making a quilt, but it went pretty well.  

 I love the pattern of the long arm quilting.

  The biggest problem was running out of bobbin thread, bad planning on my part.

Now it is done, and
now it needs to find a home.




Most of my fancy stitching looked quite good.

It was election day here today.
Tricia Zunker is running for Congress in our district and I'm really hoping she will win.
🤞🤞🤞

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails