Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Day 76....Trombones

Rained all night, rained all day, finally let up about 5pm 
so I could get the trash to the street and shoot a few photos.

First, I did a little study of the Hummingbird.






 I seem to be seeing a few more Hummers this year.
They are a tempting subject for the camera lens.

Most of my flower beds are pretty rugged / rustic / weedy.
I happened to notice this one has a tenant.


I do not have a green thumb, but one thing that I can grow is Chive.
I have Chives in every flower bed and I started some in the ditch that are really taking off.
I love them, don't remember to use them in the kitchen often, but I like them when they flower.

 The front door Hops are really coming along nicely.
They like this cool, wet weather.
Reminds them of home in the Yakima Valley of Washington I suppose.

I got a few Lupines from a friend about 5 years ago.
I didn't realize how they would reseed, so now, Lupines abound.
I need to get these started in my ditch project.

 The flowers don't last too long, but I really like them while they are here.


The Peony future is bright!
There a many, many buds coming along.

Merry Mayshine from Fina Gardens is already trying go show off.
A little soggy today, but oh so pretty. 





A yellow Peony in the backyard is showing it's color.
It is always such a beauty, can't wait.

And, just for the record, the update as of late yesterday,
tomorrow you will see a big jump in the Wisconsin positives.
Stay Home if you Can, I can.
Cases overview
Barron County
Confirmed
11
Recovered
-
Deaths
0
Wisconsin
Confirmed
14,877
+279
Recovered
-
Deaths
507
+3
United States
Confirmed
1.72M
+16,700
Recovered
366K
Deaths
101K
+634
Worldwide
Confirmed
5.64M
+99,711
Recovered
2.31M
Deaths
353K
+1,485

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails