Thursday, May 14, 2020

63/7 = 9 weeks

Day 63 of Covid - 19 Self   I-Sew-Lation

I saw this posting on Twitter.  The numbers are staggering, and it is far from over.



There are some counties in Wisconsin & other states,  that are open for normal business, 
and then others that are enacting County Health Department rulings to continue to be closed.
Very confusing.
But the numbers above make it clear to me, we are not done.

***

Started out wet, ended up oddly warm and humid today.
The grass really greened up in the last couple of days and the dandelions really popped out too.
I finally got to some sewing.

I finished the Mini Wallet to match the Diva Wallets I had a week or so ago.
These are little credit card or business card holders.
Easier than than the big wallets and now they are done.




Closing in on finishing my graduation gifts, just the Advernture Bags are left to do.

***

I have been drinking a few cups of Bay Leaf tea everyday, I have mentioned this before.
I had to order a bottle of Bay Leaf a few weeks ago and it didn't last long.
So, I found a bag of Bay Leaf on Amazon 
but I surely didn't realize how big the bag was going to be!

I pound of Bay Leaf is huge, and I am quite sure I will never run out again.
Let me know if you need some Bay Leaf.
Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free

***

Today should have been the Art Show at Baldwin
 presented by my Niece Erin and showcasing the work of her students over the past year.  
I am sad to have missed it, I always enjoy going so much.
But, there will be next year.

***

Another event that I will be missing is Birds and Beer.
Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary puts on 1 gathering per month and we get to visit different bars & hear about a variety of wildlife / nature topics.  Always enjoyable.
Maybe in the fall.
Hunt Hill is a cool place, check it out.

Well, 9 weeks of staying safer at home,
and it worked.
I am healthy and safe.
Be Well.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails