Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Day 69 Stay Home if you Can, I can

Warmest day of the year so far, I have had the windows open all day long, what a treat.

It was Zoom Bridge day today, it's a nice way to spend the afternoon.  I have a good view of the birdfeeders from my laptop chair, today I saw 2 Gray Catbirds coming and going.  
I always love to see them.





They love the jelly too.

***

My bridge scores were bad, but I had success in getting my laptop to print in color again.  Some update somewhere along the way changed something, so after a couple of uninstalls and re-installs, it works again!  Yay me.

***
Covid 19 - Wisconsin Update

MADISON, Wis. (WBAY) - Wisconsin now has more than 13,000 new coronavirus cases. After a relatively quiet couple of days, state testing identified a record 528 new patients since Tuesday afternoon.
The state also received 6,591 test results, also a record. Eight percent of those came back positive, putting Wisconsin's coronavirus case count at 13,413. That's one of the highest percentages of positive results in the past two weeks, but well under the double-digit percentages at the beginning of May.
297 of the 528 new cases were tested in Milwaukee County.
Fourteen more deaths related to COVID-19 were reported. That brings the death toll to 481. Currently, 3.5% of known cases were fatal, but that percentage has been falling.
Fifty-one more COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in the past 24 hours. So far, 2,161 patients were hospitalized at some point during their treatment, or 16% of cases.
There are 298 patients currently hospitalized, including 129 in ICU.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails